The Tower of Power
The Tower of Power is the base of operations for Power Rangers Starfleet Federation. It consists of five sections. They are Scetion A, Section B, Section C, Section D, and the Middle Hub. There is also the landing dock.
- Section A. This is the section where DECA was built into the base. It is the battle room. It displays the monster and the location of the monster. It is where Aisha, Alpha X, and Andros like to hang out. It has an alarm that sounds like the alarm that sounds like the one that the Power Chamber had. The monsters' picture will show. It also has an intergalactic alarm which sounds when something happens when an event happens in long distance.
- Section B. This is where the zords are. There is a cannon that can fire the warrior type zords. There is also a zord repair bay for damaged zords. When Section B is invaded then the alarm and picture in Section A will go off. Section B also has a safe evacuation place for zords when Section B is attacked.
- Section C. This is the sleeping and dining area for the rangers. They are comfortable sleeping and dining areas, but not luxarious. They have the synthetron which provides better food than before. An ear piercing alarm sounds off when a monster attacks. There is a sickbay there for Dana to help the other rangers, when in need.
- Section D. This is the gym. There are weights, mats, exercise bikes and a climbing rope. There is a holodeck which they can train against Craterites. Also, the Galaxy Glider jump tubes and teleportation areas are here also.
- Middle. This is the center area. The four sections are attached to this section. This is the section which recieves incoming people who teleport in. This area manages the shields.
- Landing Dock. This area is outside the shield. This area is like a parking lot for items received from others, although it is rarely used. DECA warns the rangers when an item comes.